District and School Improvement Plans (SIP)
School and District Report Cards by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
These Report Cards contain information required by the federal Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) recently released new, redesigned school report cards. Just as a student’s report card shows how they are doing in different classes, school and district report cards are designed to show parents and community members how a school or district is doing in different areas. Report cards highlight a school or district’s strengths as well as any challenges that need to be addressed in order to make sure the needs of all students are being met.
- 2022 Littleton District Report Card
- 2022 Littleton High School Report Card
- 2022 Littleton Middle School Report Card
- 2022 Russell Street School Report Card
- 2022 Shaker Lane School Report Card